Showcase your business, craft, or organization to the thousands in attendance during PrairieFest, Oswego’s annual hometown celebration! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to meet your public or advertise your services to the estimated 75,000+ in attendance on the festival grounds at Prairiefest Park in Oswego.
Check out the layout of the festival and select your choice for the booth that works best for you. As our Expo Village is located inside our two main gates, every booth garners you traffic and attention. You submit your first three choices with your application. Once we have received your full packet of information and payment, your booth will be reserved. A confirmation letter, general expo layout map, and driving directions will be electronically mailed to you upon receipt. Your booth options are listed on a map in the Expo Village Application.
Expo Village Vendor Application
Click here to email the Expo Village Team
- Each space is a 12′ x 12′ grassy area, and you provide your own tables and chairs.
- Since this is a rain-or-shine event, we recommend a tightly secured canopy with weights.
- Quiet running generators are allowed in specified areas.
- The gates are locked and no vehicles are allowed in expo area after set up and before take down times each day.
- In regard to trademarked products such as Pampered Chef, Tupperware, etc. only one vendor of each product line will be allowed to participate. Due to unique inventory, we will take two Lularoe vendors. Priority will be given to local vendors whose registration forms are received prior to May 1, 2018 on a first come, first served basis.